We had a busy year at The EyeCare Center!
1. TEC Staff Achieves 100% Certification
Outstanding Staff is the rule at TEC. 100% of our Opticians and EyeCare Technicians are certified in their respective career field. Unsurpassed knowledge and skill with the BEST customer service!
2. Press Box Named in Honor of Dr. Bren A Myers
In recognition of a lifelong commitment to Beloit Baseball, the press box at Bill Foreman Field was named in honor of Dr. Bren A. Myers.
3. Shelli Redden ABO-AC Elite Certification
Shelli is 1 of 2 actively practicing ABO-AC Opticians in the entire state of Kansas. WOW!
4. Dr. Bren A. Myers Celebrates 40 Years of Optometry
Dr. Myers began his storied career in 1972 and is still going strong.
5. Stephanie Watson Earns CPO
Stephanie earned Certified ParaOptometric designation by demonstrating superior knowledge in patient care and ophthalmic examination.
6. Dr. Chad J. Thompson Achieves Diplomate Status with American Board of Optometry
Dr. Thompson is among the 2% of Optometrists Nationally to achieve this elite status.
7. Dr. Nick J. Richmond begins nursing home visits
Dr. Richmond began in-patient care for nursing home residents and now serves 7 facilities in the region.
8. Coach Eyewear Collection
Eyewear by Coach is out of this world! Our patients love the variety we have to offer with the newest eyewear and sun protection options.
9. Dr. Nick J. Richmond, Duette HD Certified
Dr. Richmond is the first Optometrist in Kansas certified to fit the state-of-the art Duette HD contact lens.
10. Visionix L79 ARK Topo
The latest technology in vision analysis was added to TEC in the form of the L79 Wavefront Analyzer and Corneal Topographer.
11. New Facebook Page
TEC is now on Facebook. We love it when you LIKE us!! www.facebook.com/GoEyeCareCenter
12. “Isle of Lights” Display
“Do You See What I See?” is now on display at Chautauqua Park. Drive through the Isle of Lights and check it out!