- Plastic Lenses: Safer than glass and half the weight. Maximum comfort, durability and excellent optics.
- Glass Lenses: Very low safety rating, scratch resistant, but heaviest material.
- Mid-Index Lenses: Revolutionary lens material that offers a thinner, lighter lens for higher prescriptions. No more “Coke Bottle” lenses.
- Polycarbonate Lenses: The most impact-resistant material. Shatter resistant and very lightweight. Good for the active child or athlete. Available in very thin design, ideal for industrial safety.
- High-Index, Aspheric Lenses: The thinnest and lightest lens available. Absolute thinnest cosmetic appearance for very high prescriptions. Makes eyes look more natural with less magnification effect in higher powers. The thinnest edge thickness available.